1. We ran our career best of 3.89
2. We qualified. (If you're keeping track, we've qualified for our first two NHRA races!)
3. We were able to get 4 runs in to work on our tune up with the new parts we bought in the off season.
4. We were able to get a good baseline for the Chicago race, which will most likely be the quickest race we will attempt to qualify for.
5. The crew guys were able to get back into the swing of things. (It had been 8 months since our last run).
Overall, it was a great weekend. Check out the awesome pictures from Auto Imagery!